We are expanding our roadshow team and looking for someone who is an outgoing team player, loves working with customers and has a passion for fashion. Full time (Oct-Mar) Seasonal leading to Part-Time during off season (May-Sept).This is not a sitting position, you will be on the go and active all day!
- Pack & unload cargo trailer
- Visibly merchandise inventory in confined space
- Gain knowledge of brands, styles, stones, etc.
- Model inventory while working
- Pull & restock items from trailer
- Greet & assist customers with confidence & professionalism
- Hang, steam & tag inventory
- Complete transactions through POS system
- Work closely with owners in a fast paced environment
- You may help with pulling & shipping orders, although this will not be your main responsibilities
You would be a GREAT fit if...
- Ability to travel for 5 days
- Knowledge of fashion industry (floral, embroidered, tunic, capris, duster, etc)
- Quick & efficient learner
- Great verbal & nonverbal skills
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be able to work as a team in a high paced environment
- Must be able to count back change to customer
- Accountable & trustworthy
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, stand for entire shift and be able to push, pull & reach for items
- Must be able to work long consecutive days in November, January & March
- You have a fun flexible personality
- Enjoy interacting with others
- Thrive in a fast paced changing environment
- Have retail or tradeshow experience
- Love fashion, travel & agriculture!
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org