Full time is preferred during Q4 but part time can be an option for the right candidate. This is not a sitting desk position, you will be active and on your feet! Comfortable, casual dress allowed.
• Must reside in or near Glen Rose, Texas with the ability to commute to the warehouse
• Receive all incoming shipments and input into our POS System
• Accurately describe each item
• Create & print barcode labels
• Inspect inventory for defects & damages
• Hang, steam & tag inventory
• Manage & file purchase orders & packing slips • Photograph new inventory
• Style & execute flat lay photos
• Work closely with Marketing dept. on social content calendar
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, stand for entire shift and be able to push, pull & reach for items.
• You may help with shipping orders and packing trailers on occasion, although this will not be your main responsibilities
• HIGH Attention to Detail
• Knowledge of fashion industry terms (floral, embroidered, tunic, capris, duster, etc)
• Quick & efficient learner
• Great written and communicational skills
• Have excellent time management skills
• Be able to work independently in a high paced environment with follow-through
You would be a GREAT fit if...
• You have a fun flexible personality
• Thrive in a fast paced environment
• Have any boutique, e-commerce or warehouse experience
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org